Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Documenting My Idea

I have an idea, now I have to document it, proof of conception. This documentation first can be used to prove that it is my idea, second that I came up with the idea first, and last to antedate any prior art. My plan is to document the idea in my Inventor’s Notebook and sign and date it. Then I will find at least one or two people that I can trust to sign and date that they understood my invention.


Things I will include in my documentation; Name of Invention, how I thought of it, purpose it will serve, how it works, a drawing detailing the important parts, market it could serve, and anything else I can think of.

Is there anything else I need to include?
http://www.bookfactory.com/inventors-notebooks/inventors-notebook.php?gclid=CLuJtYXItaICFRRjnAodjTsi6A

No comments:

Post a Comment