Monday, June 21, 2010

Call for Help!

Call for Help
Wow! I started to research how much his proposition will cost. Everything costs money! To apply for a patent costs money. To hire a patent lawyer costs money. To buy the stuff I need to turn my idea into a widget for proof of conception costs money.

‘Money, Money everywhere but not a dime to spend.’

My goal is to do this without having to ask for money or investing money I do not have. So I need your help!
Please click on the advertisements to help this idea along to market. It will take a little bit of your time, however when you see this idea make it to market you can tell people that you helped get it there. I am not saying that you have to buy anything (unless you want to) but each time you click on one of the advertisements my idea gets a little more money to help it get to market. How much? Not much, mere pennies, but every little bit helps. Together we can all do it. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment