Monday, January 24, 2011

Back To Work

Hello.
Well I am back to work on this project. I have been busy with work and life, but I am ready to start the ball rolling again on my idea/invention. I never really quit working on the idea but things have been moving slow and I have not been updating my blog.
Latest Developments:
I have reworked the design of my invention. After tinkering with the initial prototype (by the way there is a prototype), I had a couple of issues that needed to be solved. I have reworked the design using a piece of equipment I found at a cooking supply store. This item worked nicely at addressing the issues that I encountered with the initial invention.
I contacted a company. I sent an email to a company that specializes in items such as my invention to gauge their interest. Their response was positive, they told me they would be happy to look at my invention but not until I had patented it.
Next Step: Patent Pending

No comments:

Post a Comment